- Universal Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)
- Fuel Efficient Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATL)
- Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid 5W-30 (MTF)
- Manual Transmission & Transaxle Gear Lube 75W-90 (MTG)
- Super Shift Racing Transmission Fluid SAE 10W (ART)
- Torque-Drive® Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATD)
- Powershift Transmission Fluid SAE 10W (CTG)
- Powershift Transmission Fluid SAE 30W (CTJ)
- Powershift Transmission Fluid SAE 50W (CTL)
- BUY WHOLESALE
- SELL AMSOIL
- AMSOIL CORPORATE SITE
Specifically formulated for maximum protection in syncromesh transmissions.
Package sizes include:
- 1-Quart Bottle
- 1-Quart Bottles (case of 12)
- 5-Gallon Pail
- 55-Gallon Drum
AMSOIL Synthetic Synchromesh Transmission Fluid (MTF) is a premium-quality synthetic lubricant designed to surpass the most demanding lubrication requirements of manual transmissions and transaxles where non-extremepressure fluids are used.
AMSOIL Synthetic Synchromesh Transmission Fluid protects gears and bearings in extreme temperatures. It outperforms conventional oils and delivers outstanding performance from -40°F to 300°F. AMSOIL MTF maximizes energy efficiency and resists the effects of heat, oxidation, sludge and varnish deposits.
Unlike its mineral oil counterparts, AMSOIL Synthetic Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid prevents the thinning effects of mechanical shear for stable viscosity, superior film strength and excellent anti-wear performance. It protects against rust, keeps seals soft for long life, and is compatible with brass synchros for smooth synchromesh shift quality.
Ideal for Many General Motors, Chrysler, Honda and Other Vehicles AMSOIL Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a higher quality, lower cost replacement for multiple vehicle manufacturer-branded products. This premium synthetic formulation provides enhanced anti-wear protection and lasts longer in service. AMSOIL Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid exceeds the performance requirements of both manual transmissions and transaxles.
Excellent for Service Centers
AMSOIL Manual Synchromesh Transmission Fluid is a versatile transmission lubricant. It reduces inventory needs, is readily available and is cost-effective compared to vehicle manufacturer-branded products.
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Superior high temperature stability
- Resists heat, oxidation, acid buildup and varnish
- Improves cold weather shifting
Recommended for automotive and light-truck applications that require synchromesh transmission fluid. Applications include manual transmissions and transaxles such as New Venture NV T350, NV 1500, NV 2550, NV 3500, NV 3550, NV 5600, and Tremec T4, T5, T18, T56, T176, TKO500, TKO600, TR 3450 and TR 3550. Replaces MTF-94 fluid for Land Rover, MG, and Mini Cooper. Replaces Honda Genuine MTF fluid for manual transaxles and Texaco MTX fluid.
*Not for use in engines, hypoid rear axles, limited-slip or wet clutch applications.
- GM 9985648
- GM 9986105
- GM 9985535
- Chrysler MS-9224
- Chrysler MS-9417 Part Numbers
- GM 12345349 or 12345577
- GM 12377916
- GM 1052931
- Chrysler 4874464
- Chrysler 4874465
Recommended for 50,000-mile service intervals or longer (up to 150,000 miles) as indicated in the owner's manual.
TYPICAL TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
|Synthetic Synchromesh Transmission Fluid 5W-30 (MTF)|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||9.6|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||47.1|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||194|
|Flash Point, °C (°F) (ASTM D-92) 150°C Min.
|Pour Point, °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||-45 (-49)|
|4-Ball Wear 75°C, 1200 rpm, 40kg, 1 hr.||0.40mm|
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C||38,273|
|Foam Stability (ASTM D-892) (20/50/20)||0/0/0|
|Copper Corrosion (3 hr, 121°C) (ASTM D-130)||1A|
AMSOIL PURCHASING ACCOUNT OPTIONS
1. Purchase AMSOIL products as a retail customer...
Buy AMSOIL online through the AMSOIL Online Store Today
2. Purchase AMSOIL now at wholesale pricing...
Sign up today to start saving money as an AMSOIL Preferred Customer - Buy Wholesale!!
3. Get the benefits of owning your own independent AMSOIL Business.. Start Today!!
AMSOIL Dealer Online Sign up and Information
4. Business owners looking to add a successful product line to your store shelves or install AMSOIL products...
AMSOIL "Retail On The Shelf" Account Sign Up Materials - OR Call: 800-985-5823
5. Increase your companies bottom line by using AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants in your vehicles and equipment.
AMSOIL Commercial Business Account Sign Up Materials - OR Call: 800-985-5823
If you need further information on these types of account please feel free to give us a call and we can help: 800-985-5823
Synthetic Oil Technology LLC - BestTransmissionFluid.com - © 2012
Brian Klinkner - Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber #1642716 - 800-985-5823